Crypto Client Services
Working for a crypto exchange since 2019 and wants to join a company with more stability.
Strong believer in providing great customer service and transparency.
Prior financial services experience and always puts the customer first.
Wants to work in an environment with clear communication. Comfortable onboarding clients and knowledgable about KYC/AML.
Has a “get things done” attitude and their superpower is being proactive vs reactive when addressing customer concerns.
Has a strong understanding of crypto and can relate to both retail & institutional clients.
Series 3 certified
2+ years of experience in crypto
Experience managing and onboarding institutional partners
Creating SOPs for client onboarding and team training
Confidential Crypto Exchange | Chicago, IL | February 2019 – March 2020 asked back October 2020 to present
Manager Client Services –Recruited to join newly established Crypto Currency Exchange
· Facilitated the on boarding of new clearing members including FCM, Professional Traders and retail clients
· Established Standard Operating Procedures for both On boarding and Client Services
· Trained staff in policies and procedures
Confidential International Financial Services| Chicago, IL | 2010-February 2019
Director, Global Execution Services
· Created/assembled appropriate marketing information to solicit new clients
· Advised clientele on ETrading offering, vendor solutions and industry trends
· Communicated extensively regarding potential costs so business can be priced correctly (new exchanges, data fees etc) in accordance with volume and client needs)
· Monitored the group’s daily volumes for senior management review and client profitability
· Worked closely with KYC division and on boarding teams to ensure compliance and accuracy for new accounts
Confidential Wealth Management | Chicago, IL | 2000-2010
Vice President, Futures Client Services, 2007-2010
· Managed team of 4 client service representatives for clients
· Successfully transitioned over 300 accounts
· Integrated the moving over B of A clients onto their platform; assisted brokerage dept in give up billing recon process
Assistant Vice President, Project Manager, 2005-2007
· Developed and implemented Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for Disaster Recover
· Six Sigma Black Belt Trained; obtained client connectivity for DMA
· Point person with the CME for clients DMA access
Assistant Vice President, Futures Client Services, 2000-2005
· Oversaw and managed 9 Customer Service Representatives for Institutional clients
· Developed and implemented procedures for new Customer Service Department
· Transitioned over 1,000 accounts from our New Jersey office smoothly and efficiently
· Trained new customer service representatives
· Initiated interdepartmental meetings between the Margin and the Collateral departments to strengthen teamwork
· Assisted customers in establishing automated reconciliations