DeFi Marketing Leader
Marketing & Data Management Tools: Adobe/Google Analytics, Social Media Ad Platforms, CPC, CPM, CPV and YouTube Advertising, MailChimp, HubSpot, Nexosis, SalesForce, Coremetrics, and SAP.
Systems & Software: Apple Mac OS X, Windows, Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word), DOMO, QlikView, WeChat eCommerce, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Final Cut Pro, Quark Xpress, Digidesign, Systems Liaising and TroubleShooting (i.e., implantation of DoubleClick - DART for Publishers), Optimizely.
Responsible for the intake and incubation of all the company’s DeFi Launchpad companies.
Assist in defining, planning, and rolling out a multi-million-dollar NFT marketplace.
Responsible for the entire ICO launch checklist to get clients ready for the actual launch date and successful launch.
Confidential Crypto Company, Launchpad Marketing Manager: 01/21 – Present
● Responsible for the intake and incubation of all the company’s DeFi Launchpad companies.
● Worked with company CEOs to ensure their companies had the right resources to prepare for ICOs and IDOs.
● Responsible for researching Algorand, Solana, Avalanche, and other related Blockchains related to ICO launches on those chains.
● Responsible for the entire ICO launch checklist to get clients ready for the actual launch date and successful launch.
● Assist with the review of incoming incubation prospect Tokenomics and overall preparedness. Coordinate cryptocurrency competitions, airdrops, promotions, and complex staking and Yield Farming promotions designed to create liquidity for the company and partners.
● Manage to select KYC and Telegram Community Management partners to help with ICO launches.
● Assist in defining, planning, and rolling out a multi-million-dollar NFT marketplace.
● Coordinate cryptocurrency marketing with partners in China, working around complex existing regulations.
● Manage the company’s relationship with CEX and DEX exchanges like Gate.io and DCTDAO.
● Manage Agency and PR resources to ensure proper story placement in publications like Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Benzinga, and more...
Health & Wellness App, Marketing Manager: 09/18 – 03/20
● Responsible for managing the marketing, app-user acquisition, B2B, and concierge departments, as well as the onboarding of partnered experts.
● Focused on building brand awareness with an emphasis on redeeming prospective customers to become loyal clients and longstanding corporate accounts.
● On the concierge side, stressed the importance of live, personal customer interaction, making it an effortless process to answer customer questions and customize services for them
Consulting company:09/11 – Present (intermittent) Marketing & Branding Consultant
● Strategize and implement global product launches from concept to release for top-tier consumer products and video game brands, including Beats by Dr. Dre, Brand Jordan (Nike), Lucky Strike Entertainment (Bowling Alleys), Nickelodeon (various video game titles), Westfield, BATTLECREW Space Pirates (DONTNOD Entertainment), Super Smash Brothers (2014) and Amiibo (Nintendo). Conduct business administration related to accounting, strategic management and team building, client relations, and human resources. Strategically implemented website designs, mobile-friendly and app designs, display ads, SEM, and social media campaigns, designed and conducted A/B testing with measurable quantitative and qualitative data.
● Increased sales for Beats headphones by 110% after a 2012 Olympics marketing campaign. This was achieved by working closely with various cross-functional teams (internally, eternally) to execute the 2012 Olympics launch plan and the color head phone’s Go-To-Market plan. By developing, and maintaining communication across sales, marketing, and development teams, consistent messaging guides, positioning statements, and developing presentations and identity guidelines for the Beats by Dre / Beats Electronics product portfolio.
● Worked with the Beats Electronics Marketing team to develop and execute global digital and social media strategies, social channels, campaigns, social media applications, influencers, brand ambassadors,s and social media incentive programs for beats Electronics, LLC surrounding the Beats by Dre Color and Olympic campaigns.
● Provided Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reports & trends on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Worked alongside the Customer Support team and 'We Are Social' to create a digital brand style guide for international customer service, and distributors, developed policies and best practices for digital social media marketing & customer support initiatives.
● Managed vendor relationships, Social Ad Buys with dedicated reps (i.e. Facebook, Google) and/pr 3rd party vendors to optimize and provide KPI reports.
● Launched a new beverage line, Jin+Ja, that increased in-store sales by 50% YOY and online sales from $0 / month to over $270k and generated a 400%+ return on ad spend (ROAS). Optimized Supply & Logistics to Save Over 25% on average.
● Bolstered sales for Bombtech Golf, from $1.1 million to $4.5 million, making it the #1 New Release in Golf for Amazon and generating a 600%+ return on ad spend (ROAS).
● Developed and launched a marketing campaign for Eat The Bear protein powder, profitably grew from $3k / month in online sales to over $100k+ with a 2,000% increase in Facebook Retargeting.